- Electric Skateboards
- Boosted Boards
- Evolve Electric Skateboards
- Mellow Boards
- Electric Scooters
√ Certified and trained repair agents
√ Also available if you bought somewhere else
√ Parts in stock for most populair brands
Our Fatdaddy Gear Geeks are certified repair agents who work with authentic spare parts.
Living far away? Request a shipping label and have us ship your product using DHL from all over the world.
Need maintenance or repairs on your Boosted product? We handle it for you with love and care.
You want to enjoy your product as long as possible. Preventive maintenance is a key element in the longevity of your board. Maintained rides are also much safer. We can gather wear-n-tear data for future improvements of your product during the check up and deliver high quality repairs.
Your gear will be checked in one of our Fatdaddy stores, dedicated to electric skateboards worldwide.
Our check-up includes:
– belt tension and condition
– battery charge and voltage balance
– wheels, bearings, motors, pulleys, and remote control functionality
– motor mounts and internal screws condition and tension
– seals around front panels, control panel, thrusters, and heat shrink
Bought your product with us? Get a free check-up and maintenance in our stores!
* We will not charge you for our check-up service. You will only pay for parts that might need to be replaced in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty guidelines. Naturally, we will not adjust anything without consulting you beforehand.
Your eboard is probably your most used transportation (or it should be!) and maintaining it is a difficult job. Luckily we have in-house repair and maintenance service to keep your electric skateboard in excellent condition
Our electric skateboard repair and maintenance team is equipped with parts for almost every board ever produced. We also build special batteries and are able to assist you in building your own DIY-eboard (Do It Yourself Electric Skateboard).
Repair and upgrade options include:
– motor replacement
– change or upgrade bearings
– applying a fresh griptape
– new trucks
– new wheels
– battery repairs and upgrades
We highly value proper maintenance. That’s why we use Ionic Flux as a bearing lube. You will receive a free Ionic Flux sample when order your board online or in one of our stores!